Merino knee-high socks (winter)
Ideal for Autumn/Winter babies but can be safely worn ALL YEAR round
Let's be honest babies look sweet & adorable in Lamington BABY knee-high socks - but more importantly, they are the best merino option to give your newborn that extra layer of added warmth - and they stay up!
The most loved NZ made merino socks are perfect for any baby, and we have added them to our NZ made collection of merino sleepwear because we believe they are simply the best - just like our range.
These Lamington BABY knee-high merino socks are designed to be worn alone or with our bodysuits, singlets and nightgowns, they are great for at home or out and about. They are perfect for layering through the cooler months and are available in two sizes. nb-3mths & 3-9mths.
Lamington BABY knee-high socks are designed to be worn below the knee x
What are the colour options:
- Snowflake -Light greymarle with natural spots merino knee-high socks
- Dandelion - Greymarle with natural taupe stripes knee-high merino socks
- Rosie - Natural cream with cute soft pink rose knee-high merino socks
- Pebble - Natural cream with grey stripes Knee-high merino socks
- Wish - Soft pink with a natural spot knee-high merino socks
- Unicorn - Pink, violet, pale green, natural and pale blue striped knee high merino socks
- Fox - Natural cream with grey crosses crew length merino socks
- Please wash me with similar colours, never in hot water.
- I love being washed inside out in my own little wash bag
- Ouch! Keep me away from direct heat
- Bleach will ruin me
- I don't like the tumble dryer
- Please don't send me to the dry cleaner.
70% merino : 25% nylon : 5% elastane
What the difference between Summer & Winter Merino?
Our Summer merino weighs in at between 150-165gsm. This means it is ultra-lightweight and idea for Spring/Summer babies, but can safely be worn all-year-round with layering alterations. Our Winter merino weighs in at between 200-220gsm which means its ideal for Autumn/Winter, but can be safely worn all year round Still not sure which weight to get 'learn more'Learn more →
Caring for Merino
Caring for Merino Wash dark colours separately. Allow 5% shrinkage. Machine wash 40°C max. gentle wool cycle, or hand wash. Use wool approved detergent. Do not use bleach, nappy cleansing agents, garment brighteners or fabric softeners. Do not soak or spot clean. Dry flat away from direct sunlight. May be tumble dried - low heat