Merino Booties (winter)
Ideal for Autumn/Winter babies but can be safely worn ALL YEAR round
We love our newborn merino booties. Not only will they keep little toes warm but they will look good doing it.
No newborn baby should be without our merino wool booties, and let's be honest babies in booties are oh-so-cute. Not only do our booties look sweet and adorable but you get that important extra layer of warmth. They are perfect if you need a baby shower gift idea and they all coordinate with our knotted beanies.
- Made from breathable merino to give baby an extra layer of warmth.
- Designed to fit from newborn to approx 3mths.
- Designed to be worn along or with socks underneath.
Our Summer Merino
- Ultra-soft & ultra-lightweight merino
- Ideal for Spring/Summer, but can be safely worn all year round
Our Winter Merino
- Ultra-soft merino
- Ideal for Autumn/Winter, but can be safely worn all year round
- Wash dark colours separately
- Allow 5% shrinkage
- Machine wash 40°C max, gentle wool cycle, or hand wash
- Use wool approved detergent
- Do not use bleach, nappy cleansing agents, garment brighteners or fabric softeners
- Do not soak or spot clean
- Dry flat away from direct sunlight
- May be tumble dried - low heat
Merino Wool & Babies
Merino should be used for all newborn babies 365 days of the year for night-time sleeping. In fact on those warmer nights, it works BETTER than cotton to help regulate temperature and keep your newborn baby cool. Newborn babies can not regulate temperature for around 12 weeks of life - this means they might be cold even when it's hot in the house. So it is really important to use merino against the skin so the merino garment can do the job for them.Learn more →
Why is Swaddling important?
We all learn very early in pregnancy that we should swaddle (or wrap) our newborn babies, but do we really know why and more importantly, how to do it SAFELY.Read more →