BUNDLE: Wrap, Beanie, Bodysuit & Socks
All our products are locally and ethically made in New Zealand and available exclusively online
Buy the wrap, beanie & long-sleeve merino bodysuit and get a FREE pair of Socks.
This Bundle package includes:
- Merino fitted wrap
- Merino knotted beanie
- Merino socks (These are FREE)
- Merino greymarl long-sleeve bodysuit
We have teamed up our layering products that are often purchased together to help you get the perfect start at a great price.
How to wear this package:
Ideally you want the long-sleeve bodysuit & the socks as the base layer against the skin. Then add the fitted merino wrap - which becomes the blanket. Often this is all you will need for day-time sleeps. Add the knotted beanie for out and about trips and stroller napping. If you need to add another layer, check out the Nightgowns (which go under the wrap).
All about our wraps:
Our wrap are so easy to use - Simply slip your baby into the extra wide, hip-health body pocket and wrap the wings around your precious bundle. The super-soft merino stretches to form a snug fit around your little one, making them feel safe, secure and warm - no folding, zips or velcro required.
The perfect fit. Newborn to 3+ months, or until they start to roll over, whichever comes first. (watch the video at the bottom of this page)
- Hip-Healthy. Our body pocket is wide enough to allow the baby to actively flex the hips without excessive restraint, while also allowing for good hip abduction and rotation. Watch the video below to see that the hips can naturally fall into the 'frog position' which helps prevent hip dysplasia.
Measurements. The long length measures 65cm from the back of the neck to the bottom of the pocket. The wing span measures 130cm across the full width. When baby is very little and there is excess length in the body pocket of the wrap, you can easily tuck the fabric under, tie it with an elastic band, or simply tie a knot at the bottom to avoid the possibility of baby slipping down.
- Design. It is designed to be worn with arms in, however, you can easily wear with one or both arms (or hands) out, making it an ideal transition swaddle.
All about our bodysuits:
The perfect fit. The bodysuit in this package is designed to fit directly against the skin and be used every-day & every-night.
- Design. Easy snap domes for struggle free nappy changes, and to stop them from riding up at night. Designed with an enveloping neckline that stretches over the head for easy dressing.