2-PACK | merino singlet set | milk & antique cream spot
100% made in New Zealand
Our New Zealand made singlets are a great wardrobe essential & this handy twin-pack means you can have one in the wash & one on the go.
The Design | Our singlets are designed to be long through the body, so you get coverage all the way to the nappy area & easy to tuck in if needed. Plus because there are no domes, your baby won't out grow the body length to quickly.
- Winter weight, single jersey merino
- Suitable to wear as a base layer in winter, or wear alone all-year-round
- Warmth is similar to 2-2.5TOG rating
- True to size fit.
- 18 microns (meaning it is super soft and not at all scratchy)
- Beautiful soft & stretchy merino
- Soft to wear against delicate skin
- Durable but not bulky, so ideal for layering
- Machine washable using a wool wash.
||29cm (shoulder to bottom)||19cm (across chest)|
||31cm (shoulder to bottom)||21cm (across chest)|
||32cm (shoulder to bottom)||22cm (across chest)|