Merino knee-high socks (winter)
Ideal for Autumn/Winter babies but can be safely worn ALL YEAR round
Let's be honest babies look sweet & adorable in Lamington BABY knee-high socks - but more importantly, they are the best merino option to give your newborn that extra layer of added warmth - and they stay up!
The most loved NZ made merino socks are perfect for any baby, and we have added them to our NZ made collection of merino sleepwear because we believe they are simply the best - just like our range.
These Lamington BABY knee-high merino socks are designed to be worn alone or with our bodysuits, singlets and nightgowns, they are great for at home or out and about. They are perfect for layering through the cooler months and are available in two sizes. nb-3mths & 3-9mths.
Lamington BABY knee-high socks are designed to be worn below the knee x
What are the colour options:
- Snowflake -Light greymarle with natural spots merino knee-high socks
- Dandelion - Greymarle with natural taupe stripes knee-high merino socks
- Rosie - Natural cream with cute soft pink rose knee-high merino socks
- Pebble - Natural cream with grey stripes Knee-high merino socks
- Wish - Soft pink with a natural spot knee-high merino socks
- Fox - Natural cream with grey crosses crew length merino socks
- Please wash me with similar colours, never in hot water.
- I love being washed inside out in my own little wash bag
- Ouch! Keep me away from direct heat
- Bleach will ruin me
- I don't like the tumble dryer
- Please don't send me to the dry cleaner.
70% merino : 25% nylon : 5% elastane
Merino Wool & Babies
Merino should be used for all newborn babies 365 days of the year for night-time sleeping. In fact on those warmer nights, it works BETTER than cotton to help regulate temperature and keep your newborn baby cool. Newborn babies can not regulate temperature for around 12 weeks of life - this means they might be cold even when it's hot in the house. So it is really important to use merino against the skin so the merino garment can do the job for them.Learn more →
Why is Swaddling important?
We all learn very early in pregnancy that we should swaddle (or wrap) our newborn babies, but do we really know why and more importantly, how to do it SAFELY.Read more →