Merino Sleeveless Bodysuits (Summer)
Ideal for Spring/Summer babies but can be safely worn ALL YEAR round
An essential part of any newborn's wardrobe, our lighter weight merino sleeveless bodysuits are sure to become your layering favorite. Soft, warm and beautifully designed to be worn against the skin underneath whatever you want.
Our classic Summer merino sleeveless bodysuits are sized perfectly to fit right from the start of life. They are a great one piece to use against your newborn skin, without adding bulky layers for the first few months of life. Perfect to pack in your hospital bag.
During the warmer months, they might be all you wear over the nappy, and then as the seasons change, you can use to layer as needed.
- Merino sleeveless bodysuits are perfect as a base layer for 365 days of the year for babies. Mix and match with your favorite wrap, nightgown or sleepsuit.
- Generous through the body length, so you don't grow out of them to fast.
- Easy snap domes for struggle free nappy changes.
- Designed with an enveloping neckline that stretches over the head for easy dressing for newborn babies.
Our Summer Merino
- Ultra-soft & ultra-lightweight merino
- Ideal for Spring/Summer, but can be safely worn all year round
Our Winter Merino
- Ultra-soft merino
- Ideal for Autumn/Winter, but can be safely worn all year round
- Wash dark colours separately
- Allow 5% shrinkage
- Machine wash 40°C max, gentle wool cycle, or hand wash
- Use wool approved detergent
- Do not use bleach, nappy cleansing agents, garment brighteners or fabric softeners
- Do not soak or spot clean
- Dry flat away from direct sunlight
- May be tumble dried - low heat
Merino Wool & Babies
Merino should be used for all newborn babies 365 days of the year for night-time sleeping. In fact on those warmer nights, it works BETTER than cotton to help regulate temperature and keep your newborn baby cool. Newborn babies can not regulate temperature for around 12 weeks of life - this means they might be cold even when it's hot in the house. So it is really important to use merino against the skin so the merino garment can do the job for them.Learn more →
Why is Swaddling important?
We all learn very early in pregnancy that we should swaddle (or wrap) our newborn babies, but do we really know why and more importantly, how to do it SAFELY.Read more →