BUNDLE: 3-12mths Bodysuit Combo
Ideal for all year round - Mixed weights
Bundle up your little one and save with this bodysuit combo offer in our bigger sizes.
All our products are locally and ethnically made in New Zealand and available exclusively online.
This bodysuit combo includes:
- 1 x Merino Long-sleeve bodysuit in size 3-6mth or 6-12mth
- 1 x Merino Sleeveless bodysuit in size 3-6mth or 6-12mth
These are truly the best merino bodysuits you will find. Soft and warm, and beautifully designed to be worn against the skin underneath whatever you want.
How to wear this product:
During the warmer months, they might be all you wear over the nappy, and then as the seasons change, you can layer up or down as required.
All about our bodysuits:
Our classic merino bodysuits are sized perfectly to fit snugly right from the start of life. They are a soft and warm base layer to use against newborn skin, without adding bulky layers. This package allows you to mix and match your favorite colour and weight in the bigger sizes;
The perfect fit. Designed to be worn as a base layer.
|3-6mths||24cm across the chest|| 40.5cm in length
|6-12mths||25cm across the chest||43cm in length|
- Design. Easy snap domes for struggle free nappy changes, and to stop them from riding up at night. Designed with an enveloping neckline that stretches over the head for easy dressing.
- Ultra-soft & ultra-lightweight merino
- Ideal for Spring/Summer, but can be safely worn all year round
- Ultra-soft merino
- Ideal for Autumn/Winter, but can be safely worn all year round
If you select the 220gsm merino, it it be slightly warmer than the 195-200gsm - but still feel ultra soft and not at all bulky - warmth without the weight!
Still not sure which weight to get 'learn more'
- Wash dark colours separately
- Allow 5% shrinkage
- Machine wash 40°C max, gentle wool cycle, or hand wash
- Use wool approved detergent
- Do not use bleach, nappy cleansing agents, garment brighteners or fabric softeners
- Do not soak or spot clean
- Dry flat away from direct sunlight
- May be tumble dried - low heat
Merino Wool & Babies
Merino should be used for all newborn babies 365 days of the year for night-time sleeping. In fact on those warmer nights, it works BETTER than cotton to help regulate temperature and keep your newborn baby cool. Newborn babies can not regulate temperature for around 12 weeks of life - this means they might be cold even when it's hot in the house. So it is really important to use merino against the skin so the merino garment can do the job for them.Learn more →
Why is Swaddling important?
We all learn very early in pregnancy that we should swaddle (or wrap) our newborn babies, but do we really know why and more importantly, how to do it SAFELY.Read more →