BUNDLE: Merino Wrap & Layer Combo (winter)
Ideal for Autumn/Winter babies but can be safely worn ALL YEAR round
Black Friday Offer: Spend $40 or more between Wed 24th - Midnight Mon 29th November 2021 and we will add a FREE beanie valued at $20.00 to your order. T&C apply
Wonderful at retaining heat whilst remaining soft and breathable, merino is the perfect alternative to cotton.
All our products are locally and ethnically made in New Zealand and available exclusively online.This Bundle package includes:
- Merino fitted wrap
- 2 x Merino knotted beanies
- Merino long-sleeve bodysuit in size to fit 0-3mths
- Merino singlet in size to fit 0-3mths
We have teamed up our layering products that are often purchased together to help you get the perfect start at a great price.
How to wear this package:
Ideally you want the long-sleeve bodysuit or singlet as the base layer against the skin. Then add the fitted merino wrap - which becomes the blanket. Often this is all you will need for day-time sleeps. Add one of the knotted beanie for out and about trips and stroller napping. If you need to add another layer, check out the Nightgowns (which go under the wrap).
All about our wraps:
Our wrap are so easy to use - Simply slip your baby into the extra wide, hip-health body pocket and wrap the wings around your precious bundle. The super-soft merino stretches to form a snug fit around your little one, making them feel safe, secure and warm - no folding, zips or velcro required.
The perfect fit. Newborn to 3+ months, or until they start to roll over, whichever comes first. (watch the video at the bottom of this page)
- Hip-Healthy. Our body pocket is wide enough to allow the baby to actively flex the hips without excessive restraint, while also allowing for good hip abduction and rotation. Watch the video below to see that the hips can naturally fall into the 'frog position' which helps prevent hip dysplasia.
Measurements. The long length measures 65cm from the back of the neck to the bottom of the pocket. The wing span measures 130cm across the full width. When baby is very little and there is excess length in the body pocket of the wrap, you can easily tuck the fabric under, tie it with an elastic band, or simply tie a knot at the bottom to avoid the possibility of baby slipping down.
- Design. It is designed to be worn with arms in, however, you can easily wear with one or both arms (or hands) out, making it an ideal transition swaddle.
All about our bodysuits & singlet:
The perfect fit. The 0-3mth bodysuit & singlet in this package are designed to fit directly against the skin and be used every-day & every-night.
Measurements. Our 0-3mth bodysuit measure 22cm across the chest and 35cm in length. The 0-3mth singlet measures 20cm across the chest and 28cm in length.
- Design. Easy snap domes for struggle free nappy changes, and to stop them from riding up at night. Designed with an enveloping neckline that stretches over the head for easy dressing.
What the difference between Summer & Winter Merino?
Our Summer merino weighs in at between 150-165gsm. This means it is ultra-lightweight and idea for Spring/Summer babies, but can safely be worn all-year-round with layering alterations. Our Winter merino weighs in at between 200-220gsm which means its ideal for Autumn/Winter, but can be safely worn all year round Still not sure which weight to get 'learn more'Learn more →
Caring for Merino
Caring for Merino Wash dark colours separately. Allow 5% shrinkage. Machine wash 40°C max. gentle wool cycle, or hand wash. Use wool approved detergent. Do not use bleach, nappy cleansing agents, garment brighteners or fabric softeners. Do not soak or spot clean. Dry flat away from direct sunlight. May be tumble dried - low heat