BUNDLE | wrap & base layer | bumblebee & ballet pink
100% made in New Zealand
Swaddle & layer in pieces that are made for everyday wear. Designed to be reliable, versatile and timeless.
This bundle includes our very popular fitted wrap, a long-sleeve bodysuit a knotted beanie & a pair of matching booties to help keep toes warm and toast all year round.
- Winter weight, single jersey merino
- Suitable to wear as a base layer in winter, or wear alone all-year-round
- Warmth is similar to 2-2.5TOG rating
- True to size fit.
- 18 microns (meaning it is super soft and not at all scratchy)
- Beautiful soft & stretchy merino
- Soft to wear against delicate skin
- Durable but not bulky, so ideal for layering
- Machine washable using a wool wash.
Why you need our wrap:
The perfect fit | Newborn to 3+ months, or until they start to roll over, whichever comes first. When baby is very little & there is excess length in the body pocket of the wrap, just tuck the fabric under to avoid the possibility of baby slipping down.
Hip-Healthy | Our body pocket is wide enough to allow the baby to actively flex the hips without excessive restraint, while also allowing for good hip abduction & rotation. Watch the video above to see how the hips naturally fall into the 'frog position' which helps prevent hip dysplasia.
Measurements | The long length measures 65cm from the back of the neck to the bottom of the pocket. The wing span measures 130cm across the full width - meaning there's heaps of room to grow!
Design | Designed to be worn with arms in, however, you can easily wear with one or both arms out, making it an ideal transition swaddle.