BUNDLE: Wrap & Gown Combo (Summer)
Ideal for Spring/Summer babies but can be safely worn ALL YEAR round
In the warmer weather our lighter weight merino is best for baby, and this wrap, nightgown & matching beanie set exactly what you need.
New 2022 lightweight Range will arriving shortly
This bundle includes:
- Fitted merino wrap
- Merino nightgown
- Merino knotted beanie
It's a proven fact. Babies love to be swaddled/wrapped.
Our swaddle is superior to all other wraps on the market because we have eliminated all the guesswork and made it easy to use. Simply slip your baby into the hip-healthy body pocket and wrap the wings around your precious bundle. The super-soft merino stretches to form a snug fit around your little one making them feel safe, secure and warm without the risk of OVER TIGHTENING - no folding, zips or Velcro required.
- The perfect fit for your newborn till between 3 plus months or until they start to roll over, whichever comes first.
- Hip-healthy - Our body pocket is wide enough to allow the baby to actively flex the hips with excessive restraint, while also allowing for good hip abduction and rotation. Watch the video below to see that the hips can naturally fall into the "frog position" which helps prevent hip dysplasia.
- The long length measures 65cm from the back of the neck to the bottom of the pocket. When baby is very little, and there is excess length in the body pocket you can easily tuck the fabric under, tie it with an elastic band or simply tie a knot at the bottom to avoid the possibility of baby slipping down.
- The wing span measures 130cm across the full width.
- It is designed to be worn with arms in, however, you can easily wear with one or both arms out, making it an ideal transition swaddle.
Knotted beanie design - simply tie the knot to fit your baby's head and adjust the knot as they grow for a perfect fit. Our beanies will fit from newborn-3 plus months.
This package comes with a nightgown which are an essential item for any newborn baby?
We really don't mean to brag, but we honestly believe our nightgowns will be your favorite newborn essential, and they are so well made that you will be passing them down from baby to baby, family to family and here's why...
- Generously designed to fit from newborn to approx 6mths.
- A drawstring at the bottom to allow for easy access for nappy changes - night times will be so much easier for mum and dad.
- Designed to be simple to get on and off with the envelope neckline.
- Front pleats for a better fit through the chest area - plus they look stunning.
- Extra-long for plenty of kick room and growth. Measurements: 64cm length through the body.
- Double-stitched drawstring so you won't break the stitching when pulling closed.
Merino Wool & Babies
Merino should be used for all newborn babies 365 days of the year for night-time sleeping. In fact on those warmer nights, it works BETTER than cotton to help regulate temperature and keep your newborn baby cool. Newborn babies can not regulate temperature for around 12 weeks of life - this means they might be cold even when it's hot in the house. So it is really important to use merino against the skin so the merino garment can do the job for them.Learn more →
Why is Swaddling important?
We all learn very early in pregnancy that we should swaddle (or wrap) our newborn babies, but do we really know why and more importantly, how to do it SAFELY.Read more →