Fitted Wrap & FREE Beanie (Winter Merino)
We are incredibly proud of our Winter merino fitted wrap. They really do take all the hard work out of swaddling your newborn baby.
Our merino fitted wraps now come with a FREE matching beanie worth ($20.00)
Remember, wraps are considered blankets for babies. We recommend you use our wraps over our nightgowns, sleepsuits or bodysuit which will replace the need for loose blankets, and be a perfect level of warmth.
The weight of these wraps is between 195-220gsm, meaning they are perfect for WINTER, AUTUMN & SPRING babies.
It's a proven fact that babies loved to be swaddled/wrapped.Our swaddle is superior to all other wraps on the market because we have eliminated all the guesswork and made it easy to use. Simply slip your baby into the hip-healthy body pocket and wrap the wings around your precious bundle. The super-soft merino stretches to form a snug fit around your little one making them feel safe, secure and warm - no folding, zips or Velcro required.
- The perfect fit for your newborn till between 3mths or till they start to roll over, whichever comes first.
- Hip-healthy - Our body pocket is wide enough to allow the baby to actively flex the hips with excessive restraint, while also allowing for good hip abduction and rotation. Watch the video below to see that the hips can naturally fall into the "frog position" which helps prevent hip dysplasia.
- The long length measures 65cm from the back of the neck to the bottom of the pocket. When baby is very little, and there is excess length in the body pocket you can easily tuck the fabric under, tie it with an elastic band or simply tie a knot at the bottom to avoid the possibility of baby slipping down.
- It is designed to be worn with arms in, however, you can easily wear with one or both arms out, making it an ideal transition swaddle.
- FREE Knotted beanie design - simply tie the knot to fit your baby's head and adjust the knot as they grow for a perfect fit. Our beanies will fit from 0-4 months - But don't wear them to bed, as you don't want to risk overheating.
Made locally in New Zealand. Available exclusively online.
Merino Wool & Babies
Merino should be used for all newborn babies 365 days of the year for night-time sleeping. In fact on those warmer nights, it works BETTER than cotton to help regulate temperature and keep your newborn baby cool. Newborn babies can not regulate temperature for around 12 weeks of life - this means they might be cold even when it's hot in the house. So it is really important to use merino against the skin so the merino garment can do the job for them.Learn more →
Why is Swaddling important?
We all learn very early in pregnancy that we should swaddle (or wrap) our newborn babies, but do we really know why and more importantly, how to do it SAFELY.Read more →