FREE GIFT BUNDLE (Winter Merino)
We have bundled together our most popular sellers - Our wrap & beanie set, together with our sleeveless onesie - and while stocks last we are adding a FREE nb-3mth singlet (natural)
All our Winter merino is 195-200gsm, unless it states otherwise, which means it is perfect for babies born in Winter, Spring and Autumn.
Because babies spend so much of the first few weeks sleeping, it's important to dress them in natural fabrics like merino. Sleeping with merino against their sensitive newborn skin will keep them at the perfect temperature each and every sleep.
This bundle package includes:
- Fitted merino wrap
- Merino knotted beanie
- Merino sleeveless bodysuit
- FREE Merino singlet (natural)
How to wear this package:
Ideally you want the sleeveless base layer of merino against the skin, followed by our very popular merino wrap - which becomes the blanket. Add the knotted beanie for out and about trips and stroller napping. Its also a great idea to use a nightgown between the base layer and the wrap for nighttime sleeping.
It's a proven fact that babies loved to be swaddled/wrapped.
Our swaddle is superior to all other wraps on the market because we have eliminated all the guesswork and made it easy to use. Simply slip your baby into the hip-healthy body pocket and wrap the wings around your precious bundle. The super-soft merino stretches to form a snug fit around your little one making them feel safe, secure and warm - no folding, zips or Velcro required.
- The perfect fit for your newborn till between 3 plus months or until they start to roll over, whichever comes first.
- Hip-healthy - Our body pocket is wide enough to allow the baby to actively flex the hips with excessive restraint, while also allowing for good hip abduction and rotation. Watch the video below to see that the hips can naturally fall into the "frog position" which helps prevent hip dysplasia.
- The long length measures 65cm from the back of the neck to the bottom of the pocket. When baby is very little, and there is excess length in the body pocket you can easily tuck the fabric under, tie it with an elastic band or simply tie a knot at the bottom to avoid the possibility of baby slipping down.
- The wing span measures 130cm across the full width.
- It is designed to be worn with arms in, however, you can easily wear with one or both arms out, making it an ideal transition swaddle.
Knotted beanie design - simply tie the knot to fit your baby's head and adjust the knot as they grow for a perfect fit. Our beanies will fit from newborn-3 plus months.
- Merino sleeveless bodysuits are perfect as a base layer for 365 days of the year for babies. Mix and match with your favorite wrap, nightgown or sleepsuit.
- Generous through the body length, so you don't grow out of them to fast.
- Easy snap domes for struggle free nappy changes.
- Designed with an enveloping neckline that stretches over the head for easy dressing for newborn babies.
Made locally in New Zealand. Available exclusively online.
Merino Wool & Babies
Merino should be used for all newborn babies 365 days of the year for night-time sleeping. In fact on those warmer nights, it works BETTER than cotton to help regulate temperature and keep your newborn baby cool. Newborn babies can not regulate temperature for around 12 weeks of life - this means they might be cold even when it's hot in the house. So it is really important to use merino against the skin so the merino garment can do the job for them.Learn more →
Why is Swaddling important?
We all learn very early in pregnancy that we should swaddle (or wrap) our newborn babies, but do we really know why and more importantly, how to do it SAFELY.Read more →