Shopping for a perfect baby present but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Baby Caterpillar gift card.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
- Ultra-soft & ultra-lightweight merino
- Ideal for Spring/Summer, but can be safely worn all year round
- Ultra-soft merino
- Ideal for Autumn/Winter, but can be safely worn all year round
If you select the 220gsm merino, it it be slightly warmer than the 195-200gsm - but still feel ultra soft and not at all bulky - warmth without the weight!
Still not sure which weight to get 'learn more'
- Wash dark colours separately
- Allow 5% shrinkage
- Machine wash 40°C max, gentle wool cycle, or hand wash
- Use wool approved detergent
- Do not use bleach, nappy cleansing agents, garment brighteners or fabric softeners
- Do not soak or spot clean
- Dry flat away from direct sunlight
- May be tumble dried - low heat
Merino Wool & Babies
Merino should be used for all newborn babies 365 days of the year for night-time sleeping. In fact on those warmer nights, it works BETTER than cotton to help regulate temperature and keep your newborn baby cool. Newborn babies can not regulate temperature for around 12 weeks of life - this means they might be cold even when it's hot in the house. So it is really important to use merino against the skin so the merino garment can do the job for them.Learn more →
Why is Swaddling important?
We all learn very early in pregnancy that we should swaddle (or wrap) our newborn babies, but do we really know why and more importantly, how to do it SAFELY.Read more →