Winter Merino Booties | Elephant Grey
100% PURE MERINO WOOL
Perfect anytime of the year. We love our newborn merino booties. Not only will they keep little toes warm but they will look good doing it.
No newborn baby should be without our New Zealand made merino wool booties, and let's be honest babies in booties are oh-so-cute. Not only do our booties look sweet and adorable but you get that important extra layer of warmth. They are perfect if you need a baby shower gift idea and they all coordinate with our knotted beanies.
Merino provides the perfect level of warmth, so when the temperature dips or rises - baby will still stay toasty and warm.
- Winter weight single jersey | 100% pure merino
- Suitable to wear as a base layer in winter, or wear alone all-year-round.
- Warmth is similar to 2 - 2.5 TOG rating
- Beautiful soft & stretchy merino
- Soft to wear against delicate skin
- Durable but not bulky, so ideal for layering
- Easy care | Machine washable using a wool wash
- 100% made in New Zealand