No need to become an expert in origami - our NZ MADE wraps are so easy to use.
Simply slip your baby into the extra wide, hip-health body pocket and wrap the wings around your precious bundle. The super-soft merino stretches to form a snug fit around your little one, making them feel safe, secure and warm - no folding, zips or velcro required.
PLUS right now, all our wraps come with a FREE matching beanie valued at $24.00
What you need to know:
- 100% pure merino | 200-220gsm
- Colour: All-Black
- Suitable to wear in winter and all-year-round with a merino base layer and clothing alterations. (If you are unsure what merino to buy - this is your safest option)
- Warmth is similar to 2 - 2.5 TOG rating
- Beautiful soft & stretchy merino
- Soft to wear against delicate skin
- Durable but not bulky, so ideal for layering
- Easy care | Machine washable using a wool wash
- 100% made in New Zealand
Exceptional quality, safety and comfort are just some of the words used to describe our fitted wraps.
The perfect fit | Newborn to 3+ months, or until they start to roll over, whichever comes first. When baby is very little and there is excess length in the body pocket of the wrap, just tuck the fabric under to avoid the possibility of baby slipping down.
Hip-Healthy | Our body pocket is wide enough to allow the baby to actively flex the hips without excessive restraint, while also allowing for good hip abduction and rotation. Watch the video above to see how the hips naturally fall into the 'frog position' which helps prevent hip dysplasia.
Measurements | The long length measures 65cm from the back of the neck to the bottom of the pocket. The wing span measures 130cm across the full width - meaning there's heaps of room to grow!
Design | Designed to be worn with arms in, however, you can easily wear with one or both arms out, making it an ideal transition swaddle.
Care | Fully machine washable, and quick drying.
Have you checked out our best-selling 'Hospital Bundle' for your newborn.