Merino Knotted Beanies (Summer)
Ideal for Spring/Summer babies but can be safely worn ALL YEAR round
Made with love, our summer merino beanies are the perfect layer to keep baby warm & comfortable xx
So adorable and perfect to finish off any outfit, and if you are in need of a baby shower gift these are a perfect choice. The knotted hat are perfect for daytime strolling and all out and about activities - just make sure you don't sleep your baby overnight in a hat (as they may overheat).
- Designed to fit from newborn - 3 plus months.
- The folded hem design is sewn down on the sides to prevent falling down over babies eyes.
- Knotted design - simply tie the knot to fit your baby's head and adjust the knot as they grow for a perfect fit.
Available in all our Summer weight merino colours.
Our Summer Merino
- Ultra-soft & ultra-lightweight merino
- Ideal for Spring/Summer, but can be safely worn all year round
Our Winter Merino
- Ultra-soft merino
- Ideal for Autumn/Winter, but can be safely worn all year round
- Wash dark colours separately
- Allow 5% shrinkage
- Machine wash 40°C max, gentle wool cycle, or hand wash
- Use wool approved detergent
- Do not use bleach, nappy cleansing agents, garment brighteners or fabric softeners
- Do not soak or spot clean
- Dry flat away from direct sunlight
- May be tumble dried - low heat
Merino Wool & Babies
Merino should be used for all newborn babies 365 days of the year for night-time sleeping. In fact on those warmer nights, it works BETTER than cotton to help regulate temperature and keep your newborn baby cool. Newborn babies can not regulate temperature for around 12 weeks of life - this means they might be cold even when it's hot in the house. So it is really important to use merino against the skin so the merino garment can do the job for them.Learn more →
Why is Swaddling important?
We all learn very early in pregnancy that we should swaddle (or wrap) our newborn babies, but do we really know why and more importantly, how to do it SAFELY.Read more →