Merino Nightgowns (6-12mths winter)
Ideal for Autumn/Winter babies but can be safely worn ALL YEAR round
Did you have one of our smaller size nightgowns, and need the next size up?
Our nb-6th nightgowns are so popular, that due to popular demand, we have added a limited colour range of the same nightgown you love - only bigger!
Sized to fit your 6mth old till approx 12mths.
How to wear our nightgowns:
Made from soft warm merino, they are ideal to wear under sleeping bags or blankets. Plus they are designed to for a generous 6-12mths, so you get great value for money. We suggest you wear them over our bodysuits or singlets.
All about our nightgowns:
The perfect fit. Generously designed to fit from 6-12mths. Click here if you want to view the newborn size options.
Measurements. The extra long length measures 77cm from the neck to the bottom, so plenty of kick room and growth. The front pleats across the chest measure 27cm across and allow for a better fit - and they look stunning!
- Design. The drawstring at the bottom to allow for easy access at nappy change time. And because we use double stitching you won't crack the stitching when pulling closed. Designed to be simple to get on and off with the envelope neckline.
- Ultra-soft & ultra-lightweight merino
- Ideal for Spring/Summer, but can be safely worn all year round
- Ultra-soft merino
- Ideal for Autumn/Winter, but can be safely worn all year round
If you select the 220gsm merino, it it be slightly warmer than the 195-200gsm - but still feel ultra soft and not at all bulky - warmth without the weight!
Still not sure which weight to get 'learn more'
- Wash dark colours separately
- Allow 5% shrinkage
- Machine wash 40°C max, gentle wool cycle, or hand wash
- Use wool approved detergent
- Do not use bleach, nappy cleansing agents, garment brighteners or fabric softeners
- Do not soak or spot clean
- Dry flat away from direct sunlight
- May be tumble dried - low heat
Merino Wool & Babies
Merino should be used for all newborn babies 365 days of the year for night-time sleeping. In fact on those warmer nights, it works BETTER than cotton to help regulate temperature and keep your newborn baby cool. Newborn babies can not regulate temperature for around 12 weeks of life - this means they might be cold even when it's hot in the house. So it is really important to use merino against the skin so the merino garment can do the job for them.Learn more →
Why is Swaddling important?
We all learn very early in pregnancy that we should swaddle (or wrap) our newborn babies, but do we really know why and more importantly, how to do it SAFELY.Read more →