Merino Singlets (winter)
Ideal for Autumn/Winter babies but can be safely worn ALL YEAR round
"The best merino singlet on earth" and perfect to be worn under, well - everything.
A great wardrobe essential, and perfect for any season for layering against the skin. Part of our core range, our singlets are perfect for layering during the coldest months under our merino nightgowns or sleepsuits, and they work brilliantly under our popular merino fitted baby wraps. Then when the temperature starts to change, these singlets can be worn alone against the skin with just a nappy.
|Size to fit||Length||Width|
|0-3mths||29cm (shoulder to bottom)||19cm (across the chest)|
|3-6mths||31cm (shoulder to bottom)||21cm (across the chest)|
|6-12mths||32cm (shoulder to bottom)||22cm (across the chest)|
- Extra-long through the body, so you get coverage all the way to the nappy area and easy to tuck in if needed. Plus because there are no domes, your baby won't out grow the body length to quickly.
- Made from pure merino, which holds its shape and fits close to the body for added heat to help babies regulate their temperature.
- Ultra-soft & ultra-lightweight merino
- Ideal for Spring/Summer, but can be safely worn all year round
- Ultra-soft merino
- Ideal for Autumn/Winter, but can be safely worn all year round
If you select the 220gsm merino, it it be slightly warmer than the 195-200gsm - but still feel ultra soft and not at all bulky - warmth without the weight!
Still not sure which weight to get 'learn more'
- Wash dark colours separately
- Allow 5% shrinkage
- Machine wash 40°C max, gentle wool cycle, or hand wash
- Use wool approved detergent
- Do not use bleach, nappy cleansing agents, garment brighteners or fabric softeners
- Do not soak or spot clean
- Dry flat away from direct sunlight
- May be tumble dried - low heat
Merino Wool & Babies
Merino should be used for all newborn babies 365 days of the year for night-time sleeping. In fact on those warmer nights, it works BETTER than cotton to help regulate temperature and keep your newborn baby cool. Newborn babies can not regulate temperature for around 12 weeks of life - this means they might be cold even when it's hot in the house. So it is really important to use merino against the skin so the merino garment can do the job for them.Learn more →
Why is Swaddling important?
We all learn very early in pregnancy that we should swaddle (or wrap) our newborn babies, but do we really know why and more importantly, how to do it SAFELY.Read more →