Merino Sleeveless Bodysuit | Greymarl
100% PURE MERINO WOOL
Our sleeveless bodysuits are sure to become your layering essential no matter what the season.
They are a great one piece to use against your newborn skin, without adding bulky layers and our newborn size is perfect to pack in your hospital bag. Mix and match with your favorite wrap, nightgown or pyjamas.
- Winter weight single jersey | 100% pure merino
- Suitable to wear in winter, and all-year-round as a merino base layer with clothing alternations.
- Warmth is similar to 2 - 2.5 TOG rating
- Beautiful soft & stretchy merino
- Soft to wear against delicate skin
- Durable but not bulky, so ideal for layering
- Easy care | Machine washable using a wool wash
- 100% made in New Zealand
"As soon as you touch our beautiful, lightweight but oh-so-soft merino you will be in love"
Design | Easy snap domes for struggle free nappy changes, and to stop them from riding up at night. Designed with an enveloping neckline that stretches over the head for easy dressing.
The perfect fit | We have designed them to be generous through the body length, so they don't grow out of them to fast. They are a great one piece to use fitted against delicate skin, without adding bulky layers for the first few months of life up to 1 year.