Winter Merino Long-Sleeve | Tiffany Blue
NEW SEASON | 100% PURE MERINO WOOL
When considering what your newborn will need, don't forget one of our merino nightgowns. Guaranteed to be beautifully made, practical and your most well used nursery item - They really are a life-saver for night time sleeping.
We really don't mean to brag, but we honestly believe (because we have been told time and time again) that our nightgowns will be your favorite newborn essential, and they are so well made that you will be passing them down from baby to baby, family to family.
Don't forget to pack this in your hospital bag along with our wrap and some merino bodysuits.
- Winter weight single jersey | 100% pure merino
- Suitable to wear in winter, or wear all-year-round with clothing alterations.
- Warmth is similar to 2 - 2.5 TOG rating
- Beautiful soft & stretchy merino
- Soft to wear against delicate skin
- Durable but not bulky, so ideal for layering
- Easy care | Machine washable using a wool wash
- 100% made in New Zealand
The perfect fit | Our sizes run a little bigger so they are generously designed to fit from newborn to 6+ months & 6-12mths.
Measurements | The extra long length measures 64cm from the neck to the bottom, so plenty of kick room and growth. The front pleats across the chest measure 25cm across and allow for a better fit - and they look stunning!
Design | The drawstring at the bottom to allow for easy access at nappy change time. And because we use double stitching you won't crack the stitching when pulling closed. Designed to be simple to get on and off with the envelope neckline.