Merino Sleepsuit (winter)
Ideal for Autumn/Winter babies but can be safely worn ALL YEAR round
If you love a good 'all-in-one design' then you simply can't go past our soft and sumptuous long sleeve sleepsuits (pyjamas for babies). They will keep your little one warm and cosy when sleeping (or for daytime adventuring)
New season sleepsuits will be arriving December 2021
Our sleepsuits are not only incredibly comfortable they are also practical. Perfect for lounging around during the day or helping to sleep through the night and they fit beautifully as pyjamas under our merino fitted wraps or sleeping bags. Add a singlet or newborn bodysuit for the extra chilly nights and you are good to go without the need for blankets.
- Easy dressing with a soft envelope neck.
- Made with strong nickel-free domes along the leg and bottom for easy nappy changes.
- A classic long-sleeve design which are extra roomy through the body, with a slim leg, which will keep the sleepsuit down through the night.
- Generous in length - made with growth in mind.
- Designed and made in New Zealand and available exclusively online.
|size||weight (kgs/pounds)||sleepsuit measurements|
|Nb-3mths||3.5kg - 6.5kg (7.7oz - 14.3oz)||length 50cm, chest 22cm|
|3-6mths||6.5kg - 9.0kgs (14.3oz - 19.8oz)||length 55cm, chest 26cm|
|6-12mths||9.0kg - 12.0kgs (19.8oz - 26.4oz)||length 65cm, chest 30cm|
|12-18mths||12.0kg - 15.kg (26.4oz - 33.0oz)||length 75cm, chest 34cm|
- Ultra-soft & ultra-lightweight merino
- Ideal for Spring/Summer, but can be safely worn all year round
- Ultra-soft merino
- Ideal for Autumn/Winter, but can be safely worn all year round
If you select the 220gsm merino, it it be slightly warmer than the 195-200gsm - but still feel ultra soft and not at all bulky - warmth without the weight!
Still not sure which weight to get 'learn more'
- Wash dark colours separately
- Allow 5% shrinkage
- Machine wash 40°C max, gentle wool cycle, or hand wash
- Use wool approved detergent
- Do not use bleach, nappy cleansing agents, garment brighteners or fabric softeners
- Do not soak or spot clean
- Dry flat away from direct sunlight
- May be tumble dried - low heat
Merino Wool & Babies
Merino should be used for all newborn babies 365 days of the year for night-time sleeping. In fact on those warmer nights, it works BETTER than cotton to help regulate temperature and keep your newborn baby cool. Newborn babies can not regulate temperature for around 12 weeks of life - this means they might be cold even when it's hot in the house. So it is really important to use merino against the skin so the merino garment can do the job for them.Learn more →
Why is Swaddling important?
We all learn very early in pregnancy that we should swaddle (or wrap) our newborn babies, but do we really know why and more importantly, how to do it SAFELY.Read more →