Blanket (Winter Merino)
All our beautiful blankets can be used in the nursery or when you are out and about, as they will hold up well to the rough and tumble lifestyle of a toddler.
We use two layers of pure, natural fabrics - one side is ultra-warm merino, and the other side is soft brushed cotton, then we bind both together to form the purest merino and cotton bedding around.
- Outside layer - 100% brushed cotton for added softness, breath-ability and durability. Cotton is also extremely easy to take care of.
- Inside layer- is pure 100% merino, which provides efficient, soft, lightweight insulation and comfort.
- No tickle or itch. Super soft and non-irritating for newborn sensitive skin.
- The blanket is sized to fit perfectly as a travel blanket or in the car, capsule or bassinet - 93cm x 65cm.
- Designed and made in New Zealand and exclusively available online.
Merino Wool & Babies
Merino should be used for all newborn babies 365 days of the year for night-time sleeping. In fact on those warmer nights, it works BETTER than cotton to help regulate temperature and keep your newborn baby cool. Newborn babies can not regulate temperature for around 12 weeks of life - this means they might be cold even when it's hot in the house. So it is really important to use merino against the skin so the merino garment can do the job for them.Learn more →
Why is Swaddling important?
We all learn very early in pregnancy that we should swaddle (or wrap) our newborn babies, but do we really know why and more importantly, how to do it SAFELY.Read more →