Our lightweight merino bodysuits are an essential onesie that are both functional (soft, stretchy and breathable), as well as being beautifully made in NZ.
Babies lose body heat 3x faster than adults - YES even Summer Babies. Wearing our lightweight merino base layers either alone or as an under layer will control temperature all-year-round.
- Suitable to wear in Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter with clothing alterations when the temperature dips
100% lightweight merino | Beautiful soft,stretchy and breathable
- Soft to wear against delicate skin
- Durable but not bulky, so ideal for layering
- Easy care | Machine washable using a wool wash
- 100% made in New Zealand
- Exclusively available on-line
""Hundreds of babies start their life in Baby Caterpillar Merino onesies - will yours?"
Design | Easy snap domes for struggle free nappy changes, and to stop them from riding up at night. Designed with an enveloping neckline that stretches over the head for easy dressing.
The perfect fit | We have designed them to be generous through the body length, so they don't grow out of them to fast. They are a great one piece to use fitted against delicate skin, without adding bulky layers for the first few months of life up to 1 year.
Have you checked out our best-selling 'Hospital Bundle' for your newborn.