Made with love our classic style MERINO INTERLOCK knotted beanie is so adorable and perfect to finish off any outfit. Definitely a must have for your baby.
The Design | The folded hem design is sewn down on the sides to prevent falling down over babies eyes. The knotted design means you simply tie the knot to fit your baby's head & adjust the knot as they grow for a perfect fit.
What you need to know:
Deep South Winter | 100% pure merino Interlock
Warmest & Softest Merino - Suitable to wear in the coldest temperatures.
- Warmth is similar to 3 - 3.5 TOG rating
- Two sizes available newborn-6mths or 6-9mths
- Beautiful soft & stretchy merino
- Soft to wear against delicate skin
- Durable but not bulky, so ideal for layering
- Easy care | Machine washable using a wool wash
- 100% made in New Zealand
Its a good idea to wear a beanie on baby when taking them outside. Babies lose 80% off their body heat through their heads, hands and feet. Rather than using a heater, we suggest using layers of natural pure merino fabrics to help your baby sleep better and for longer.
Have you checked out our best-selling 'Hospital Bundle' for your newborn.