When considering what your baby will need, don't forget our merino nightgowns/nighties. Guaranteed to be beautifully made, practical and your most well used nursery clothing - They really are a life-saver for night time sleeping.
We really don't mean to brag, but we honestly believe (because we have been told time and time again) that our nightgowns will be your favorite newborn essential, and they are so well made that you will be passing them down from baby to baby, family to family.
The perfect fit | Our sizes run a little bigger so they are generously designed to fit from newborn to 6+ months.
Measurements | The extra long length measures 64cm from the neck to the bottom, so plenty of kick room and growth. The front pleats across the chest measure 25cm across and allow for a better fit - and they look stunning!
Design | The drawstring at the bottom to allow for easy access at nappy change time. And because we use double stitching you won't crack the stitching when pulling closed. Designed to be simple to get on and off with the envelope neckline.
What you need to know:
- 100% pure merino | 200 - 220gsm
- Suitable to wear in winter and all-year-round. (If you are unsure what merino to buy - this is your safest option)
- Warmth is similar to 2 - 2.5 TOG rating
- Beautiful soft, stretchy & breathable merino
- Soft to wear against delicate skin
- Durable but not bulky, so ideal for layering
- Easy care | Machine washable using a wool wash
- 100% made in New Zealand.
Babies lose body heat 3x faster than adults - YES even Summer Babies. Wearing our lightweight merino will control temperature all-year-round.
Have you checked out our best-selling 'Hospital Bundle' for your newborn.